Rafferty & Llewellyn and Casey & Catt humorous crime series.



Saturday 18 September 2010

Guest authors for next month

This is my first venture into having guest bloggers, so I thought I'd start at the top. Hopefully, it won't be a case of working my way down...

You probably want a bit of variety? Right? So next month (October), you're getting it. I have two guest blogs scheduled. The first is British author, Sheila Quigley, who will tell us about her new novel, Thorn in my Side. This is a new departure for Sheila, with whole new characters. You're going to love it. Watch this space.

Also guest blogging next month, is American suspense author, Chris Redding. You'll learn more about Chris, more about her latest book, and hopefullly post a few comments, so we can get feedback.

I'm really looking forward to hosting these two fellow crime writers. I hope youll give them a warm welcome.

No comments: