Rafferty & Llewellyn and Casey & Catt humorous crime series.



Thursday 2 September 2010

Death Dance Book Trailer - Wow! I did it!

Much to my amazement, technophobe that I am, I actually managed  to post a video to my blog. It's pretty short and basic, lacking refinements like music or commentry, but it's not bad for a first stab at it.

Have now become cocky and have also created a book trailer for Down Among the Dead Men. This is coming out as an ebook on kindle and other ebook formats. Originally published by Macmillan in 1994, it is the second in my Rafferty & Llewellyn crime series. I'm still tinkering with the video and will put it up shortly.

Memo to self: Do not post everywhere you have an account! Need only do it once and click for other postings. I'm learning, you see. I started off a few short weeks ago, not knowing how to set up a blog, how to make a video, how to post same on YouTube and now look at me! :-)

No comments: