Rafferty & Llewellyn and Casey & Catt humorous crime series.



Wednesday 15 September 2010

Dowm Among the Dead Men ebook

Down Among the Dead Men, my first ebook, is now up for sale on kindle. This book, the second in the Rafferty & Llewellyn crime series, was originally published in hardback by Macmillan in 1994. It's so exciting. It took a few weeks getting it ready as Kimberly 'Hitch' Hitchens, the lady who masterminded this, was a hard taskmaster and seemed to expect me to proofread it three times. Three! My print publishers have never expected more than one proofread. Anyway, I thought two was plenty, so two it got. If you go to amazon and click on 'books' and then 'kindle books' and type my name, you'll see it. It's a bargain at £2.23. I really love the cover. The book is also shortly to be available as an epub for ipads,
B & N, etc.

No comments: