Rafferty & Llewellyn and Casey & Catt humorous crime series.



Wednesday 16 February 2011

DEADLY REUNION VIDEO BOOK TRAILER

I've just made a Video Book Trailer for DEADLY REUNION, the latest novel in my humorous Rafferty & Llewellyn crime series. Here's a short blurb to tell you a little about the book:

Detective Inspector Joe Rafferty is barely back from his honeymoon before he has two unpleasant surprises. Not only has he another murder investigation - a poisoning, courtesy of a school reunion, he also has four new lodgers, courtesy of his Ma, Kitty Rafferty.

Ma is organising her own reunion and since getting on the internet, the number of Rafferty and Kelly family attendees has grown, like Topsy. In his murder investigation, Rafferty has to go back in time to learn of all the likely motives of the victim's fellow reunees. But it is only when he is reconciled to his unwanted lodgers, that Rafferty finds the answers to his most important questions.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awvRkiuwoFs


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Do you mind if I ask what your source is for this information?

Geraldine Evans said...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, anon.This trailer is one of mine, made for my latest crime novel, so I'm the source. It's great that you think the post is awesome. Thank you.