Rafferty & Llewellyn and Casey & Catt humorous crime series.



Friday 26 November 2010

Proofreading Finished At Last!

Well I've finished all my proofreading. I've done the proofing for both Deadly Reunion, my next hardback for Severn House and Dead Before Morning, my second ebook, which will shortly be up for sale on kindle, iBookstore, nook, sobo, android, etc. Deadly Reunion is due to be published on 24 February 2011.


It's such a relief to get both lots done and finished. It'll be a joy to get back to the creativity of actually writing rather than the boredom of checking. Do you hate checking proofs? I know they have to be done if your final book is to look as you intended, but God, it's a chore!

To change the subject - how are your Christmas preparations coming on? I'm feeling pretty smug. Not only have I bought all my Christmas presents, I've got the damn things wrapped as well! Next, it's the Christmas cards. They seem to take longer and longer each year. But I'll get to them; I've got Sergeant Dafyd Llewellyn's work ethic in spades.

How are your Christmas preparations going? Have you ordered your turkey from the butcher or do you buy a frozen one from the supermarket? We bought a fresh one the other year, but it's so expensive, we're switching back to frozen. I can't say I find the taste any different.

Better go. Those Christmas cards are calling...

2 comments:

Robin Agnew said...

Unbelievable that you have all your shopping done!

Geraldine Evans said...

Hi Robin

Yes, I know. I find it pretty unbelievable, too! Definitely not my usual procedure...